Wandering on the internet, I found out there’s no good explanation on how to change the homepage of Microsoft Edge. Also, many people are missing the home button in their menu.
Yes, there are a lot of examples of how to change the start page. But the start page will only come into the picture when you open Edge or when you add a new tab.
So, here’s finally a good step-by-step guide on how to add the home button and change the homepage :
- Open Microsoft Edge
- Click the three dots at the right top
- Click Settings
- Scroll down to “Advanced Settings” (almost at the very end of the menu list)
- At the top, make sure “Show the home button” is enabled. Then, click “Start Page“.
- A small dropdown menu will appear. Select “A specific page“
- In the blank field, type your new home button page (i.e. www.itexperience.net). Don’t forget to click the save button at the right
Here’s a step-by-step screenshot on how to add the home button and change the homepage of the home button:
Here’s a video on how to add the home button and change the homepage of the home button: